Pages

Thursday 16 July 2015

Blogs I'm Lovin Part 2

Last week I gave you the first part of my top 16 bloggers and youtubers that I love and follow on bloglovin. Today I'm completing the list.

Gala - Amlul
Spanish native and London dweller Gala has been documenting her life, fashion and travel on Amlul.com for 8+ years. Her blog is one of my go to's for Fashion inspiration and major life envy. My favourite thing about bloggers I've been following since the beginning of their blogs is seeing their growth both personally and professionally. Her latest collaboration with the brand Superga is such a huge accomplishment for her. She is one of the bloggers I really root for and can't wait to see what else she achieves in the future.
(image via Amlul)

Lisa - Lisa Olsson
I couldn't do a top blogger round up without mentioning at least one Swedish blogger. My first foray into bloggers started with Swedish bloggers, namely My Blomquist then Victoria Törnegren way back when I was in school. My style has since evolved and although I still follow quite a few Swedish bloggers, including the two mentioned above, Lisa's style is one I identify with most. She has that clean Scandinavian minimalist thing down to a tee, which I cant help but love.
(image via Lisa Olsson)

Silvia - Bartabac
I initially came across Silvia via her Instagram. Her FWIS, OOTDS, flat lays, travel shots really caught my eye and when I found out she had a blog, I started following Bartabac instantly. Silvia has great style and her outfits serve as endless inspiration.
(image via Bartabac)

Vydia - The VR Verdict
Another Australian who blogs all things fashion, beauty and interiors. The VR Verdict is my go to for pretty much everything I need to plan for my future life in the land down under. I bookmark the restaurant and cafe reviews, take note of the Australian designers and pin all the interiors to my dream home board. Along with the myriad of other reasons why I love Vydia and her blog, the fact thats she loves rocking a pair of trainers and shades of black white and grey in her outfits, sings to my monochrome heart.
(image via The VR Verdict)

Shini - Park & Cube
If you're looking for cool editorials, food, fun trips and fashion, look no further than Park & Cube. Shini has such an eye for all things style related, she juggles being a digital consultant, graphic designer and photographer as well as running her blog. I love not only the photography on her blog but the cool concepts and editorials she comes up with as well as her rambly posts, with her inner thoughts that calls to my secret inner weirdo.
(image via Park & Cube)

Rachel - Thats Chic
I remember following Rachel way back but never really being that enamoured with her. It was back when my feed was clogged with typical LA bloggers doing the same thing, drinking the same Starbucks and going to the same events every night. It's not until last year when Rachel started her Youtube account that I totally fell in love. She has a way of capturing the little moments of her life that she shares with us in a way that no other youtuber does. Her vlogs are one of my favourites and her attention to detail and editing is amazing. She has started being a little more active on her blog as well which is always a bonus as she takes beautiful pictures.
(image via Thats Chic)

Frédérique - I Go By Frankie
As much as I love following bloggers whose style I identify with, its the bloggers whose style is so completely different to mine that I tend to really enjoy.  Frankie is all about colour, print and texture. I love her quirkiness and that she is always unashamedly herself. I tend to shy away from bold patterns and prints as I feel it really not me, but Frankie's looks really make me want to try. Plus I get total fro envy whenever I look at her! I want hair like that.
(image via I Go By Frankie)

Julie - Sincerely Jules
Sincerely Jules is another one of those blogs I feel like I've been following for years, her style is so Californian and I think thats what I love about it. It is s different than anything I could get away with here in London on a daily basis. Although I love her style I also love her Travel Posts, most notably Mexico. She always seems to visit the most beautiful places and I find myself scrolling through her blog looking like the heart eyed emoji.
(image via Sincerely Jules)

So thats it my top 16 bloggers to follow right now. To be perfectly honest this list is ever changing as I am constantly discovering new blogs and youtube channels to follow. I will probably do updates of bloggers/blog posts I love each week.
Let me know in the comments if you know of any blogs/youtubes I should follow.
S.x

No comments:

Post a Comment