Pages

Saturday 11 July 2015

Blogs I'm Lovin Part1

Happy Saturday everyone. The sun is shining where I am in London today and I'm wearing shorts with bare legs! This is the type of heat Londoners can actually bare, unlike the heatwave of last week that left me ill, sweaty and completly drained.
Today Im talking bloggers and youtubers, bloglovin is definitely my choice for keeping up with all the blogs I follow. My follow count is currently at 357 and counting. Today I thought I'd post some of the bloggers and youtubers whose feeds keep me coming back for more.
My bloglovin is sorted into various categories, 16 to be precise. I'm going to narrow it down to one blogger from each category, so here are my first 8 of my top 16 bloggers you should take a look at today.

Arielle - Something Navy

I came across Arielle and her blog about four years ago. I was really into Juicy Coture at one stage and they had this video on their youtube page. Arielle seemed really cool, her style was impeccable and she of course had a blog. I followed her immediately and not only fell in love with her shoe wall/closet but her personal style and personality.
(image via Something Navy)

Karla - Karla's Closet
Karla is another blogger I've been following for years. I started following her way back when she used to wear vintage prom dresses to the groccery store! (so fab) Her style now is more minimal, sophosticated and grown up but she still finds the best vintage pieces and makes them her own.
(image via Karla's Closet)

Sam - Sam Is Home
If I could sum up this blog in two words; it would be beautiful photography. I love that this blog covers fashion, lifestyle, food, travel and everything inbetween. I always love the reviews of all the cafe and resturants she goes to in Hong Kong. Make sure to follow her on Instagram for more of her beautiful photography in realtime.
(image via Sam Is Home)

Connie - K Is For Kani
Another Blog with amazing photography. Connie has such a bright sunny dispostion that totally matches her quirky style. She juggles blogging, studying for a law degree and her online store where she sells cute floral head pieces. Her Instagram depicts a life full of colour and it helps that shes an aussie (Im kind of obsessed with Australia).
(image via K Is For Kani)

Remi - Hands Of Style
Remi's style is so on point and calls to the minimalist inside. Her style is so effortless but she always looks so put together. The fact that shes a London girl like myself means her outfits really translate well for inspiration. I love knowing I dont have to wait until its warmer to try out an inspired look of hers. Sidenote her wishlists are a purse killer. I've found myself splurging on at least one item from her wishlists!

(image via Hands Of Style)

Sonya is a Canadian/Russian model, blogger, columnist and all round it girl of the interwebs. She has the most amazing adventures and oppurtunities and her style is super cool. The thing I like the most about Sonya is how mature she is for her young age. Her posts are more than just about the latest designer shes wearing or the exotic locations she gets to travel to. They have substance, real meaning and heart.
(image via Class Is Internal)

Eleonora - Jou Jou Villeroy
Eleonora is one of those girls that you wish to be as cool as. Her style is ecclectic and she totally kills whatever she is wearing. I always look forward to Fashion Week because I know I'm going to get so many street style pictures of her outside the shows.
(image via Jou Jou Villeroy)

Kristabel - I Want You To Know
Kristabel is such a ray of sunshine in Londons usually dreary days. Her style is so different from mine but there is something about her dedication to print and bright colours that has me feigning to experiment. I also love her day in the life of a blogger videos on her youtube. Her recent vlog also had me craving a holiday and missing my Grandmas house in Jamaica.
(all images via I Want You To Know)

So thats the first part of this blogger roundup. Stay tuned for the second part next week.
S.x

No comments:

Post a Comment