Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Big Bang MADE Album Opening

Hello fellow people of the world. This is R with my first post on the blog. This is a special opening of my favourite Korean band, Big Bang's new album named MADE. Back in 2013 when I first discovered K-Pop the theory of true love became real. Never (apart from Celine Dion) have I ever loved a band or singer so much. I could remember the day so clear when I clicked Fantastic Baby after watching PSY's Gangnam Style and knowing that this band will forever stay my favourite band. Don't get me wrong I like many other Korean Bands, but its Big Bang. But without further ado lets get on with it.

The first thing I got out the box was the CD. I got the black version as it looked nicer to me personally. On the front it had the logo of the 5 lines and the M. On the back it had the bigger version of the 5 lines and the track list. Which consist of the songs Bae Bae and Loser with the instrumental versions.


When you look inside you see the disc with the hands of who I presume is G-Dragon and the back of the booklet, which says Big Bang.



Through out the booklet there is pictures of all the members from the video set of the song Loser and the lyrics of the two songs. Both of which are in Korean. The two pictures that I really liked, was the one of Daesung and my bias TOP. Bias in Korea means the member of the group that you like more then the other members of the group.


When you order the MADE album you get a picture that's a gift. I got a picture of again what I presume again is G-Dragon's hand, and from what I know you could get full pictures of the members.

In another small packet you get more pictures of the members at their concert. On the front it also has their names. When you turn the photographs around there is the signatures of all the members. My favourite obviously being TOP's.

The last, but my most Favourite thing is the poster. The poster shows Big Bang with their backs to the camera. From what I know when you order the CD you can choose whether you want a poster or not. This is the choice I got on the website, I used (KPoptown) so do check on other websites if you are going to purchase it.


I hope you enjoyed this opening of the MADE CD by Big Bang. xoxo R

No comments:

Post a Comment