Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

The Sunday Review: 0.01


Sunday is actually my favourite day of the week. Everything just feels easy on a Sunday. There isn't the usual rushing around you get during the week, or the pressure to do something fun and exciting on Friday and Saturday to prove you have a life. It's just a day where you can do what ever you want and most importantly at your own pace.
In the spirit of lazy Sundays I've decided to put together the blog highlights of the past week in one easy to read post.

On Tuesday we decided to start our blog. See our first post here. Blogging is something we've both thought about for a long time but taking that initial first step was a little scary. The internet is so over saturated with blogs of all types, and we were sure our little start up would get lost in the mix. At the same time the idea of blogging really appealed to us, being able to share this little space with my sister and document the things we love to do, both together and apart  overrode our fears and pushed us to take the plunge.

On Thursday we had a picnic. R finished school early. She's in her last year of school and in the midst of exams, which is why she's yet to get a post up. I promise, it's coming. We decided to have an impromptu picnic as the sun was out and it seemed like a nice day. This quickly turned into more of an indoor picnic when the wind picked up and decided not to cooperate with our plans. It was still nice to sit with the family and have a semi al-fresco lunch.

Friday was all about the June BirchboxXFrenchsole collaboration. I took you through all the exciting products from my Birchbox, with a little mini review of each product. The sale is only two days away and I cant wait to possibly purchase my first pair of Frenchsole flats.

Saturday was Skincare. I am constantly trying to find a routine that is easy, somewhat inexpensive and effective. For now I think I've achieved that, I posted all about my current skincare routine and asked if you guys had any suggestions of product I should add.

So that's this weeks posts all wrapped up. Next week is our second week of blogging and future post include a post by R (finally), a recipe that is a firm favourite in our house and a haul. 
We want to both thank all of you who have visited our blog so far. We have both really been surprised by the page views we've received in such a short amount of time as well as all the follows and likes on our various social media sites. Thank you again and we'll see you next week.
S&R

No comments:

Post a Comment